Tips For Job Interviews
a full service
If you are a job seeker looking for that next great career opportunity, I’ll help you find what you’re looking for.
Knowing what you want is the start to a great career. Having someone help you get noticed puts you in a leading-edge position with companies you have an interest in.
Whether you are looking to relocate or stay in your current area, we have opportunities all across the US.
If it’s a direct hire position you want, take a tour of our open positions, submit your resume, and someone will reach out to you soon.
Any job interview can be a daunting task for some people, but anyone can stand out and score the job they want with a few ideas.
- Research the company website before the interview
- Role play with a friend or colleague who will provide honest feedback
- Learn your own 30 second elevator speech
Some of the most common interview practices:
- The traditional one on one is the most common interview, where a potential candidate is interviewed most often by the hiring manager of the job applied for. Interviews such as these allow for more in-depth behavioral type questions and the interviewer can see and understand things like body language, facial expression, while asking more probing questions.
Learn more about one on one interviews here:
- Panel interviews involve one candidate interviewing with a panel of interviewers that might include Human Resources, department supervisor, colleagues from the department
Learn more about panel interviews here:
- Group Interviews involve 3 or more candidates interviewing for the same position. This type of interview is more common for roles that require multiple hires within the same department such as Customer Service, Retail, or Sales.
Learn more about group interviews here:
- There are other non-traditional types of interviews include lunch, phone, and/or Skype
Lean more here:
Taking a little extra time to boost your confidence by reading and practicing some of the above tips will get you through any interview smoothly and successfully.
Positions I’ve Recruited for and placed
Industrial and Manufacturing:
Highly skilled CNC Machinists and Programmers
Retail and Food Service:
Restaurant Assistant Managers
Retail Sales Managers
Retail Sales Associates
Wireless Team Leads
Wireless Sales Reps
Management and Support:
Distribution and Warehouse:
Order fulfillment team members
Maintenance Technicians & Managers
Engineering and Telecommunications:
Network Engineers W/ PMP
Jr. Network Engineers
Wireless Network Engineers
Outside Plant Engineers
Wireless Network Engineers
When you need to hire someone but don’t have the time to scan hundreds of resumes, complete prescreens, and verify references, let me do the work for you. I will find who you’re looking for.